- >"I don't want to be a story in
Five First Times That Never Happened
- it's just like the first time (Justin/Britney)
- just being in New York is enough to focus on. Nick/JC for Rose for
- When Nick catches Brian's eye, even now, sometimes he thinks that maybe Brian will never marry Leighanne. Fast forward a year or so and Brian does.
Ain't The Only One In Love
- Chris sees the twin expressions on Murphy Lee and Justin's faces and suddenly he gets it.
Not An Act
- There are a lot of ways to love someone (a minor character extravaganza)
- "It wasn't supposed to be about sex. It was supposed to be about having pride!"
- He's lived in that skin all his life.
Most Natural Tendency
- It's in his blood.
How to Get Him to Commit in Three Simple Steps: A Foolproof Guide for Wooing That Special Someone
- JC/Joey for Dizmo for
- The first day.
- because she wants to.
at the time
- the breakup.
not the same
- Lance is quiet.
the way things are
- seating arrangements and love.
The there. And now.
- JoLa improv. Clumsy, candlestick, frenzy.
Awww, Sad Puppy!
- That day is not this one.
- so I don't look the part, I don't play the role.
- What happens after life crashes.
- How it
really should be
The Finer Lines
- Post-'Departure', another view.
Closer to Gay, by Max Evans
- Roswell filk.
- "I'm leaving Roswell." --Isabel Evans, 'CYN'
- Valentine's Day.
The Pussy That Sank A Thousand Ships
- Isabel's vagina monologue.
- What if Isabel really did get pregnant from the dreams? Set roughly around 'Four Square.'
Drowning in Pools of Ice
- Liz and Max get captured by Pierce...
But I'm the Captain of the Football Team!
- Kyle's thoughts after being healed by Max.
To Put Right What Once Went Wrong
- The story Tess has heard all of her life...
- Tess and Isabel. (First and last songfic. Oy.)